Pomegranate Center is looking for a talented and creative person with strong community intelligence. This person should be passionate about public spaces, flexible and collaborative (good communication skills are a must), capable of managing project construction, including working with volunteers.
Title: Project Coordinator/Designer
– Organizational Overview: Pomegranate Center is a nationally-recognized non-profit focusing on community collaboration and creating gathering places with communities.
– Position Overview: We are looking for a talented and collaborative designer with project management skills and community facilitation intelligence
- Free-hand and computer design skills
- Ability to coordinate and run meetings
- Project management: budgets, material procurement, coordination of volunteers, timelines, etc.
- Some construction and/or fabrication experience
– Additional qualifications desired: Degree in landscape architecture, architecture or art; facilitation experience, ability to work in a team
– Compensation: DOE
– Application Instructions: Please send your resume, a letter of interest and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pomegranate Center is an equal opportunity employer.