Pomegranate Center trains a variety of people every year from all over the world in the Pomegranate Method. Join us for an opportunity to learn from our 30+ years of experience and network with other community builders, artists and design professionals, policymakers, and our staff.
In our 8-day Fellows Training we teach the techniques and methods we have honed during our 27 years of successfully leading community-driven projects and processes. Our hands-on, interactive training takes your project management skills to a new level and gives you time-tested tools and strategies to change the places you work and live. You will come away with:
· Leadership methods that encourage maximum participation
· Techniques to develop a powerful sense of community ownership
· Practical advice for handling difficult personalities that threaten the collaborative process
Pomegranate Center’s Intensive is for you if:
· You believe connected, strong communities are essential to our future
· You think our communities (and our nation) could do a lot better job collaborating
· You’re tired of group efforts failing because they are slow, unwieldy, and bogged-down
· You want to take action to create more beautiful, sustainable and connected communities
Scholarships are available based on need, please inquire.
Download the Pomegranate Center Intensive Flyer HERE
For more info please contact Jayne@pomegranate.org
If you are interested in asking Pomegranate Center to host a training in your area, please contact us.
Private courses, consulting, and corporate classes are also available.