Merrill Datasite is one of the most efficient and secure virtual data storage systems available. It is a SaaS platform that works for all areas of an M&A process. Companies from more than 170 countries turn to Datasite to make their deals. This platform implements the strictest global security standards and complies with CCPA and GDPR.
If you want to replace your current online information database and improve your company’s standing in M&A deals, this platform will accelerate the due diligence process and facilitate negotiations.
How can Datasite benefit you?
With unparalleled expertise and first-class support, Datasite provides a comprehensive virtual data room service to dealmakers in many different industries.
- For one, Merrill Datasite protects your data with some of the best security protocols in the virtual data room industry. This includes mobile biometrics, AES 256-bit encryption, and two-factor authentication. Whether you are talking about user access, data in transit, or data at rest, Datasite ensures all your sensitive documents are well-protected and only accessible with sufficient permissions.
- In addition, Datasite boasts a team of industry experts who have played an integral part in mergers and acquisitions for years. You also gain access to a dedicated customer support team available worldwide. In addition, Datasite is available 24/7 and in 20 languages. As such, whatever your query, help is always at hand.
- Datasite also offers unparalleled, user-friendly technology. From streamlined Q&A and branded reporting to automated redaction and helpful analytics, Datasite gives you the tools to ensure your deal continually moves in the right direction.
Merrill Datasite also tailors the service to each customer. Once you let them know about your company and your goals, they propose a solution that strives towards the best ROI in your M&A deal. Datasite also offers various subscription options.
With Datasite, you can organize all paper documents in digital files, either on-site or at the Merrill offices. Then, once your online library is in place, you can access and share all of your sensitive information with the relevant stakeholders.
- Online file sharing and organization
- Online file sharing
- Integrated redaction
- Q&A management
- Advanced search options
- User access functions
- Real-time reports
- Activity tracking
- 24/7 project management support
- Optical character recognition
- Custom dashboards
- Mobile app
Mobile app functions and benefits
Merrill Datasite offers a handy mobile application for iOS devices, which lets you organize and manage your documents from any location. As such, you can access specific files whenever you need to — without being tethered to your computer.
Additionally, the Datasite mobile app syncs with other devices; you can ensure that all information you view is updated and current. Also, admins can perform various duties and assign permissions to users from the app.
Whether you use the mobile app or desktop platform, Merrill Datasite offers a seamless user experience to expedite and facilitate the due diligence process.